This is what happened at my house this week:
School started (way too early in the day for my liking)--the DD is in seventh grade
Changed work hours to accommodate school hours
Car started making horrifying screechy bonking noises (this is the same car that was backed into by the publisher during previous week).
Got stomach flu
Got chickens: Lucky and Pep-her
Got new (well, to me) car.
DD has first soccer game of season and scored 8 goals in the first half; played goalie for rest of game (final score was 15-0; told her the limit is 4 from now on unless they are loosing)
I really hope next week is boring.
What happened at your house?
1 comment:
Wow! What a week. So sorry to hear about the stomach flu!
I'm not from Boston originally, so I have no loyalty to the Sox. (Except of course, that it makes my husband a lot happier!) I'm from Buffalo, home to Cleveland Indian's AAA team. So, I tend to cheer for Cleveland.
As for tennis - I used to have a really stressful job, and hitting small flying objects really hard made me feel better! Since I love to play, I love to watch!
Going to the Open must have been so much fun! It's on my list of things to do before I die.
Have a great week! And feel better!
Post a Comment