Saturday, September 23, 2006

Answers for my mystery pal

Stephanie,
I’d like to learn a little bit about you and your likes. I’ve checked out your blog, but I’d like to know more:
What kinds of knitting do you like? Intarsia, cables, lace, felting, etc.
I LOVE cables, bobbles, felting, mosaics and textured designs. I'm not to keen on lace because I'm usually doing something else as I'm knitting.
What is something (knitting) you’d like to try but haven’t yet?
I'm fascinated by all the two-color stuff. I LOVE all the traditional Scandinavian designs and Fair Isle motifs. Ergo, this left-hander would like to learn to knit in the American style so I could do 2-color work.
Fibers you don’t like to knit with? Those that split or have no give.
Do you spin? Wheel or spindle? Nope. I would like to learn but have NO idea when I would have the time to learn it or do it!
You obviously like to read mysteries (aren’t I so smart to have deduced that…LOL)Who are your favorite 5 authors?
WOW This is the toughest question yet. I tend to read a book; then if I like it, I read everything I can find by said author. Right now I'm devouring Henning Mankill books. Other authors I've read have been Alexander McCall Smith, Arthur Conan Doyle, Tony Hillerman, Ed McBain, Martha Grimes, Dick Francis, who ever wrote all those Friday Next books and obviously John Mortimer with his Rumpole books. Oops that's more than five! I joined this club so I could learn about and read other authors.
Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Your mystery pal

No comments:

Where were you?