Thursday, January 25, 2007

Knailed by a Knitter


Many many thanks to my Mitten kit swap pal Mandy! She came up with the perfect Stephanie knitting project: felted mittens done on circs in my favorite colors. Can't wait to work with the Noro yarn (have had Noro envy for a long time), try using the circs (have only done mitts on dps in the past) and, boy oh boy, do I love to felt! Also check out the cute striped bag. Did Mandy have me nailed or what?

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great package! I can't wait to see how those felted mittens come out. I bet they are fun to make.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you like your package! I made them with the Noro and aplaca and they were really fun to make! I can't wait to see how they come out! Happy knitting!

Where were you?