Sunday, October 22, 2006

Birthdays Can Be Fun


Birthdays can be fun when you get a haul like this. Sarah is my pal for the October birthday swap. In addition to all that is pictured here, she also sent a big bag of white chocolate truffles. Als and alack, please note that I am refering to them in the past tense (boo hoo, sob sob). Thanks a million Sarah. Hope you like your gifts, too.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad you like everything, and relieved that it finally arrived. Brithdays can indeed be fun! I hope you have a great year!

Anonymous said...

I am also happy you got your gift and I can't wait to see what you knit from it! Take care!

textilejunkie said...

Oh yes birthdays are indeed much fun! Happy belated birthday!

Jane said...

The birthday swap thing sounds like fun. Where can I sign up?

Where were you?