Oh yes, well today is the day. I'm not middle aged though--
I'm mid-century modern! Thank you everyone for your well wishs and condolences (LOL). Now if one of you could just explain to me what I did to screw up the type size of the heads on this page, I would be ever so grateful!
4 comments:
I used to think 50 was old . . . then I turned 50 and discovered that it wasn't . . . amazing how that works.
Hope your 50th year is happy and joyous . . . and if you don't get it, consider getting the mazazine "MORE." Very cool.
Belated birthday greetings! Can't help you on the titles problem, though!
Fia-knit, Whoduknit.
Happy Birthday, Stephanie! I wish I could help you with your code - that would be a nice birthday present indeed. I get a lot of hand holding on my html so can't help you. It's gorgeous today here north of Reno in the foothills - hope your day is just as pretty.
Happy Birthday, Stephanie.. a day late. I have been consistent through the birthday swap though, and hope it was a great day.
Post a Comment