
How stupid is this? I posted the tote to my downstream pal and when I got home found the note I had written her identifying myself on the kitchen table. Oh well, I've sent her an e-mail asking her to let me know when it arrives so I can fill her in. The pattern was a freebie from the Garnstudio site. Here's a photo of the finished project.
8 comments:
I was so silly to have omitted the postcard from my state in your birthday package. I guess I'll be mailing that off in the normal fashion. If our little omissions are the worst that happens, we're doing well. I keep obsessively checking the tracking number for your package. C'mon usps, update that information. I know that the package left the Atlanta facility days ago. Tell me it has reached the west coast. I sure hope it arrives on time.
Happy Birthday Stephanie
I just wanted to say that the tote is great. What yarn did you use?
Other than that I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and my hopes that today will be the start of a great year to come!
Hope you're having a very happy birthday!
Happy, Happy, Birthday! I hope your day is great and that the package arrives today.
I really do like that tote. Did you line it?
Happy Birthday - Have a great Day!!!!
Jane
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE.....and many more!
I hope you had one hellraising, kick up your heels kinda day!
Awesome bag! Your pal sure is a lucky one.
Post a Comment