Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gnome heaven


Here's the gnome I made for the Around the World Christmas swap. Many thanks to my d.s. pal Susan for sending me a photo of him at his new home in Southern California. (Didn't have a chance to take his portrait before his departure.)This has got to be heaven for a gnome--to be put in a dark packing box and then to finally see daylight in the land of palm trees, sunny skies and easy living. Thanks Susan for being such a great pal.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Your Gnome is adorable!

Susan said...

I must report Mr. Gnome was caught sunning himself the other day.

Let's just say it sure is a good thing his beard is as long as it is!

I love him, hairy-ness and all!
Thanks again.
xxx

Spike said...

Love the Gnome Stephanie.
Where did you get the pattern?

Where were you?