We'll see if I can do this:
OUR FIRST QUARTERLY CHALLENGE;
This challenge runs from January 10 until March 31st.
To be eligible for a prize in this first quarter challenge you must complete TWO gift items that are due in the last quarter of the year. IF you complete TWO gifts that you intend to give in October, November, or December of '08, you will get an entry into the drawing for the first quarter prize.
Be sure to tag your posts with Q1ChallengeFO so that I can find them easily and email me when you've finished a gift.
TWO gifts in TWO months and TWO weeks time? You can do it! And just to round out the theme, we'll draw prizes for TWO winners.
Good luck everyone! Keep up the momentum!
1 comment:
This sounds like a good thing to try. Oh and I really need to find the pattern for that adorable gnome. Everytime I see him...he is calling my name!!! :-)
Post a Comment