Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Good thoughts Please

I work with a lot of freelance writers. The sister of one them was in a car accident Christmas week, and I got this email today:

"Things are ok, my sister is conscious again but still silent and not entirely responsive. At this point nobody seems to know what the long-term prognosis is. We’ve got several different doctors telling us completely different things. All we can do is wait and hope, I suppose."

This sounds brave and heartbreaking to me--certainly NOT "ok." Please send good thoughts, wishes and prayers out to Morgan, his sister and their family.

THANKS EVERYONE as of Jan. 24, Morgan's sister was doing much better: she has a LONG road to recovery but there seems to have been no permanent damage. See how wonderful the power of thought is?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie,

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family.

Mary Lynn

Where were you?